
Kali ini Mimi en Cici Mika lagi seneng nih sama lagunya Melly di album barunya.... Klo cici suka lagu "Let's Dance Together"....,nah klo mimi suka sama lagunya "Gantung" en "Risau".... Sebenernya lagu risau ini lagu jadul yg ngetop waktu mimi masih SD ato SMP gitu deh... he..he...
Kembali ke "GANTUNG",..... ( demam Tukul juga niy si Mimi..... )Mimi seneng sama lagu ini karna ringan, sederhana, lucu aja kesannya minta kepastian dari cowoq gitu kan... Knapa juga harus minta kepastian, gantung balik aja cowoqnya.. Ya gak...?????Ato cari lagi yang lain..... hi..hi..hi.. capey dey.....
GANTUNG
Ku HaRus MeNemUi CinTaku..
MenCarI taHu huBunGan ini
Apa MasIh aTau tLah beRakHir
Kau MenGganTungKan huBunGan iNi,
Kau diAmKanKu tanpa suara,
MauNyA aPa kuHarus baGaiMana....
Sampai kapan kau gantung cerita cintaku
memberi harapan, hingga mungkin ku tak sanggup lagi
dan meninggalkan dirimu....
DeTik deTik waKtuPun TerBawa,
TeGanya kAu menggantung ciNtaKu
BiCarAlah biar seMua paSti
Dan hubungan itu membuat ku sakit,
Hingga mungkin ku tank sanggup lagi.....
dan meninggalkan dirimu...
Celotehan Malamnya Cici Mika :
" Mi.. capey dey,... Lempar batu kena pa' de Gitu Dey..., HHHHHH cici lagi seneng ngomong2 keik gitu niy.........

14 comments:
aduh mika....
sekarang udh ga malu2 lagi ya...
udh pinter nyanyi lagi ya....
jadi kepengen denger nih sama suaranya mika nyanyi...kangen euy...
salam jumpa lagi mimiika ya...merdeka...
hahaha
mimimika sori niy...itu shout box kegencet ampe duan kali isinya sama lagi...hehehe
mimi.....capey de...:)
Lama-lama, mommy nya iku idol-idolan deh...
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Rapidly Search High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Accelerated Speeds
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]
Infatuation casinos? affirm this untested [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] contract from and comprise the perception in section of a grand up online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] lyric a clutches at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and boss corporeal folding trade !
another windbag [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] concatenation of events is www.ttittancasino.com , in gathering of of german gamblers, flyover manumitted online casino bonus.
prefect extinguished this without payment or deal [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] perk at the most unmistakable [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] hug with 10's of trusting [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. buffet of the mommy country [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no a dead casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] to UK, german and all on tip of the world. so in behalf of the altitude [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] hitch us now.
What's Happening every one, great website I have found It exceedingly accessible and it has helped me out tons
I hope to give something back & help other users like this chat board has helped me
_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]jailbreak iphone[/url]
Aloha im new on here, I came accross this chat board I find It very useful and it's helped me out a great deal. I hope to contribute & assist others like it has helped me.
Thanks, Catch You Later.
Hi,
We are very happy to announce the membership pre-registration drive of AllDayGiveaways.Com!
To begin our membership drive, we are offering a free 16gb WiFi iPad contest. It is free to enter - just pre-register at www.alldaygiveaways.com.
[URL=http://www.alldaygiveaways.com][B]contests[/B][/URL]
Whats's Up im fresh here. I stumbled upon this website I have found It absolutely useful and it has helped me so much. I should be able to contribute & support others like it has helped me.
Thanks, See Ya Around.
Howdy i'm fresh to this, I came accross this chat board I find It positively accommodating and its helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back & assist other people like it has helped me.
Thank You, Catch You Later.
Heya i'm new on here, I came upon this site I have found It exceedingly accommodating & its helped me out tons. I hope to contribute & guide other users like it has helped me.
Cheers all, See You Around.
Sup people, brilliant website I have found It positively helpful & its helped me a lot
I hope to give something back and support others like this website has helped me
Post a Comment