Monday, June 30, 2008

End of June 2008





..... NO ONE....

I just want u close. Where You can stay forever
You can be sure. That it will only get better.
You and Me Together, through the days and nights
I don’t want to worry cause everything gonna be alright
People keep talking, they can say what they like
But all I know is everything’s gonna be allright

No one can get in the way of what I’m feeling
No one can get in the way of what I feel for you
You can get in the way of what I feel for you

When the rain is pourinh down, and my Heart is hurting
You will always be around, This I know for certain

I don’t worry cause everythings gonna be allright
People keep talking, they can say what they like
But all I know is everything’s gonna be allright

I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try, Try to devide
Something so real, so till the end of time
I’m telling you that
....


Mimi Said :

" I believe those words that everything’s will gonna be allright especially if you have done everything in the right way... so keep do the best you could...

1 comment:

RoSa said...

assalamu'alaikum, Mi...

masih utang cerita loh??? ;;) kapan dunk mau ketemuan, insya Allah rosa berangkat bulan depan :(